Dispensing Pharmacy Registration Details
37 Main Street
Pharmacy GPhC registration number
Registered Superintendent Pharmacist
Ahdul Farooq Mohammed – Registration number 2061228
Dr Felix (www.drfelix.co.uk) is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as an internet pharmacy. The green logo issued by the pharmaceutical society is used to validate online pharmacies in the UK. You can see this on our website.
The Prescribing Doctor
Our doctors are all UK based registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and comply with the ‘Good Medical Practice’ and as such regulated by the GMC.
Who we are
Dr Felix is a UK registered Online Doctor and Pharmacy service offering people a convenient method of medical treatment. Our service is totally confidential offering safe and secure consultations with our highly experienced UK Doctors. All our doctors are registered with the General Medical Council.
What we do
We provide the general public with convenient online consultations. Our expert doctors review your consultation and issue a private prescription for you. The prescription is forwarded to our registered pharmacy for dispensing and postage.
We only prescribe genuine UK manufactured medicine and offer a lowest price guarantee compared to other UK online pharmacies.
We offer clear and concise information on conditions and suitable treatments. Our doctors are available online to prescribe suitable treatments, dosages, follow up help and advice after online consultations regarding any side effects or other any other issues. We only inform your regular GP with your consent.
Our aims are to
- Provide safe and confidential online consultations and offer discreet advice online.
- Advise you if you should visit your regular GP and provide information to your doctor if you request it and provide your consent.
- Provide medicines from a registered NHS pharmacy ensuring genuine medicines are dispensed.
- Offer a convenient service to deliver the medicine to your doorstep.
- Provide you with clear and concise information about your condition and treatment.
- Make sure all your personal information is secure and dealt with according to the Data Protection Act.
Please browse all of our available Consultations.
Dr Felix does not replace your regular doctor. We offer private prescriptions for conditions not available on the NHS such as malaria, jet lag and diarrhoea and also erectile dysfunction where the treatment on the NHS is limited. We do not provide online consultations where you require seeing a doctor in person. Our experienced doctors will check your questionnaire and will advise you if you require a face to face consultation. If this is the case, our doctors will not issue a prescription.
How we are regulated
Stark Healthcare Limited is a UK registered company with the number SC467250.
Medicine is dispensed and posted by recorded delivery from our NHS registered pharmacy. Our pharmacy is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) with the number 1102064. All our doctors are uk based and registered with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Read further information on how we are regulated.
- Committed to “healthcare for life” and our vision is to be a great healthcare brand.
- Our customers are our main focus and we endeavour to provide them with exceptional service and healthcare.
- Strive to be the No.1 choice for Online Doctor and Pharmacy service.
- Deliver a high quality service to improve health and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Offer the lowest prices compared to all other online clinics via our Price Guarantee.
- Offer a totally confidential and secure experience for all our customers.
Company registration details
Doctor Felix is owned by the UK registered company:
Stark Healthcare Limited (company no: SC467250).
Registered Office: 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR Tel: +44 (0)1236 758420