Xenical, a brand of Orlistat, is a popular weight loss medication available from DrFelix. When taken with a meal, Xenical prevents the digestion of fat by enzymes known as lipases. The fat is removed from the body in your stools instead of being absorbed.
Weight loss tablets are used to aid weight loss by supporting lifestyle changes such as establishing a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise. They enhance the likelihood of achieving a desired weight which would be considerably more difficult without them.
Buy Xenical online or the generic Orlistat at the lowest price compared to other UK online pharmacies. Simply fill in a form and complete your order to request your weight loss pills today.
Complete a short consultation before selecting your medication. All our consultations are approved by a UK Medical Doctor.
Summary of available medications
|Xenical 120mg||84 to 168 capsules (1-2 months)||From £47.99|
|Xenical 120mg||84 capsules (1 month)||£47.99|
|Xenical 120mg||168 capsules (2 months)||£89.99|
What is XenicalXenical is a type of medication used to aid weight loss and treat obesity in adults. Obesity effects approximately a quarter of adults in the UK and can have serious implications on health. It is important to initiate changes in lifestyle and overcome obesity to prevent the threat of dangerous conditions such as type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke and certain cancers developing. Obesity is predominantly caused by consuming too much food and not exercising enough, although in some cases there may be medical conditions contributing to weight gain.
How does Xenical workXenical works by blocking around a third of the fat in food eaten from being digested and prevents it from being absorbed into the body. In addition to aiding weight loss, Xenical can also effectively help reduce the possibility of regaining any weight which has already been lost. Xenical should be used as part of a complete weight loss program including; exercise, eating a healthy balanced diet, reducing calorie intake and eating more slowly to avoid overeating.
Can I eat whatever I want when I am taking Xenical?There are no specific restrictions placed on any types of food you can eat, however the results experienced from Xenical are significantly greater if combined with a reduced-calorie diet.
How quickly will I start to lose weight after beginning treatment with Xenical?Weight loss is generally experienced within the first 2 weeks of taking Xenical. This usually continues for 6 to 12 months until weight stabilises and Xenical subsequently supports the maintenance of the new lower weight.
Can children use Xenical?No. Xenical should only be used by adults as its safety and suitability for children is not currently known.
Cautions for taking Xenical
- You may notice oil in your bowel movements within the first few days of taking Xenical, which is harmless and is due to the elimination of undigested fat. The probability of this occurring is increased after consuming food high in fat.
- Weight loss may impact the dose of medication taken to treat other conditions such as diabetes or high cholesterol.
- Do not take Xenical if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to orlistat or any other ingredients contained.
- Xenical it not suitable for patients who have chronic malabsorption syndrome or cholestasis.
- It is recommended to use an additional contraceptive method as a precaution if you are currently using oral contraception to prevent failure in the case of severe diarrhoea.
- Xenical may alter the function of other medication so it is important to inform your doctor of any medicine you are currently using.
Xenical contains the active ingredient orlistat which inhibits enzymes in the gut breaking down fat to prevent absorption into the body and allowing the fat to pass through undigested.
The recommended dose is one Xenical 120mg capsule taken three times daily with each main meal. It can be taken before, during or up to one hour after each meal.
If you miss a meal or have one which does not contain any fat, it is not necessary to take a capsule as Xenical only works when dietary fat is present.
The most common side effects of taking Xenical include:
- Abdominal pain
- Oily discharge
- Flatulence with discharge
- Liquid, oily or fatty stools
- Low blood sugar levels (in those with type 2 diabetes)
- Irregular menstrual cycle